Ever listened to your favourite stars on the radio and thought ‘I could do that’? Have you ever sung into a mirror with a hairbrush in your hand, dreaming that one day you’ll be performing to millions of adoring fans? Well now could be your chance…
ShakeAway, the takeaway milkshake chain which have an outlet on Eastleigh High Street have just launched their very own record label!
To celebrate, the company have teamed up with Mizz Magazine and want to help you make your very own record!
All you have to do is record a video of yourself performing and send it in. They say it doesn’t have to be a large scale production; it could be as simple as you performing to your pets in the garden.
The lucky winner will:
- spend a day in a top recording studio
- work with a world class team of producers and writers on a song written especially for you
- see the single promoted through ShakeAway’s website and in the media
- feature in a major in-store poster promotion in all 60 ShakeAway shops throughout the UK
- have your single available for your friends and family to download through iTunes and other online record stores
- as the winner your story will feature in Mizz Magazine!
Visit www.shakeaway.co.uk/records for more details or drop off your CD at the ShakeAway store.
All entries must be delivered by Friday 18th February.
A panel of expert music industry judges will take a look at the entries and the winner will be announced on March 1st, 2011.