The thieves forced the door of the Crescent Suzuki store on Dutton Lane to gain entry and steal thousands of pounds worth of biker gear and motorcycle accessories.
The burglary took place sometime between midnight and 6.45am on Wednesday, March 30.
People living opposite the store heard the alarm around midnight but told police they saw nothing.
The burglary was not discovered until staff arrived.
Approximately £9000 worth of property was stolen from the store including:
• An Ohlins Shock Absorber worth £988
• An Ohlins Steering Damper worth £390
• A white with black logo design Shark full face helmet worth £359.99
• Three Alpinestars full one piece leather suits worth £699. They were black in colour with a red logo on the front
• Four Dainese full one piece leather suits, grey and black with a white stripe down the side and the Dainese logo worth £749 each
Damage worth around £1000 was also caused to the store and display fixtures during the burglary.
It is not known if Chris Huhne was home at the time.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or believes they may have been offered any of the stolen items for sale is asked to contact PC Ella Knight at Eastleigh police station on 101, or call Crimestoppers, the charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
This latest incident follows a daytime burglary on Monday in nearby Bellevue Road where a door was also forced open.